We have an excellent opportunity for a Junior CAD Technician / Engineer to join a growing organization. As the CAD Engineer / Technician you will be responsible for the production of drawings for the range of products manufactured at our works and outside suppliers.
Working with the Project Engineer, Contract Managers, workshop staff and interacting with customers to ensure projects are delivered on time, on cost and to the required quality.
- Produce mechanical, electrical and site drawings using CAD systems (Autocad etc)
- Generating project drawing packs including drawing registers
- Electronic filing of documents and drawings in-line with standard procedures
- Assist Project Engineers with design work
- Assist Workshop Foreman with manufacturing information
- Recording product specifications/as built records and maintaining information records
- To work unsupervised and priorities work load under guidance from line manager
- HNC or above in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent (Essential)
- Experience of 2D and 3D CAD systems (Essential)
- Autodesk CAD Qualification (Desirable)
Suitable for someone who is a:
Self-motivated Graduated Engineer looking to start in a production environment. A team player willing to go the extra mile.
If you’re interested in finding out more and are ready to take the next step in your sales career, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please send a recent CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.