Process / Manufacturing Engineering Project Manager
Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Undertake mechanical design calculations
- Design of systems based on design-function relationships.
- To undertake mechanical design calculations that validate the chosen design concepts
Primary Task List:
- Project management
- Project engineering
- Process Engineering
- Continuous development of engineering team / project management
Qualifications and Experience:
- Demonstrated hands on project management experience by delivering successful projects.
- Engineering degree in a mechanical discipline or equivalent qualification.
- 3D design CAD experience.
- Demonstrated team management.
- Experience in working with ISO9001 processes.
- Demonstrated experience of working with a new product introduction process.
- Accurate, thorough, consistent, pro-active, assertive
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Be able to manage a varied workload in an efficient manner
- Understand engineering drawings and principles
- A challenging and interesting position in a highly innovative and expanding organisation
- Opportunity to lead and develop cutting edge technology that can have real impact to people‘s lives
- Modern working environment
- Opportunities for personal development
- Attractive salary and benefits package
Interested applicants should submit CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please mention the job title in the subject field of the email.