Therser UK Ltd are the UK’s leading manufacturer of Kilns, Furnaces and associated Automation Systems
We are looking for a competent design engineer with hands on knowledge of Roller Conveyors, Automation Systems and Robotics Integration. Some of your day to day responsibilities will include; using AutoDesk Inventor to produce designs and subsequently drawings for manufacture, undertaking mechanical design calculations as well as material and equipment specification.
- Resolve design related manufacturing issues with the in-house manufacturing team and sub-contractors.
- Review customer provided tender documentation and asses the compliance of the company’s products.
- Undertake mechanical design calculations
- Design of systems based on design-function relationships.
- To undertake mechanical design calculations that validate the chosen design concepts
Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Experience of working on the design of electro-mechanical machinery. Ideally with an appreciation of pneumatics systems, conveyors or precision mechanical assemblies.
- A formal mechanical engineering qualification with at least 3 years industry experience.
- A creative approach with exposure to New Product Development from concept through to production.
- Hands on experience of a 3D CAD system.
- Experience in the development of P&ID (process & instrumentation diagrams) and contributing to HAZOP meetings would be an advantage.
Roller Conveyor and Cad : 3 years (Preferred)
Diploma of Higher Education (Preferred)
Interested applicants should submit CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please mention the job title in the subject field of the email.