At Therser UK we offer a full Turnkey Solution for your next project.
Over the last few decades, we have transformed our offerings into a fully in-house service. By maintaining complete control over your project, we ensure the highest level of quality and efficiency. Within our organization, dedicated teams in each department collaborate closely with you, fostering a true partnership.
Why choose Therser UK
Having delivered hundreds of kilns across the globe, we take pride in our exceptional management team that boasts hundreds of years of combined experience in successful UK-based Kiln and Furnace businesses. Our commitment to excellence drives us to be the leading experts in our field. When you choose us, you'll receive a comprehensive turnkey solution for your next project, encompassing every aspect from the initial weld to on-site installation.
At Therser UK, we stay at the forefront of technology, utilizing cutting-edge advancements and employing the highest quality materials and components. Prior to shipment, all our kilns undergo rigorous testing, and once installed, our engineers provide remote access for troubleshooting, ensuring seamless operation.
Below is a full breakdown of our capabilities across our 4 locations across the UK.
What does this mean for our customers?
- Direct Communication to our team
- Customization and Flexibility
- Quality Control
- Faster Iterations and Time-to-Market
- Intellectual Property Protection
- Long-Term Support
- Cost Efficiency
- Confidentiality and Security
What can our team offer and what services do we provide?
- Thermal process review and concept development
- Technical proposal and formal quotation
- Pre engineering to full engineering
- Stress analysis
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Heat up and heat transfer thermal analysis
- 3D modelling
- Welding and Fabrication of all the project
- Alloy fabrications
- Fibre lining
- Full refractory solutions
- Energy efficient Combustion systems
- Electric element heating systems
- Fully bespoke Automation systems
- Fully designed saggar handling systems
- Virtual reality tours of you project
- 3 in-house electrically fired test kilns, with process gas options
- Kiln calibration
- CAD drawing and design
- Project managed
- Test firings of your product
- Inhouse gas combustion training facility
- Inhouse PLC programming
- Inhouse panel building
- Hydrogen demonstrator
Our Partnership Circle
- Kiln relocations
- Kiln and furnace refurbishments, upgrades and spare parts
- Burner / combustion system upgrades
- Gas to electric conversions
- Brickwork repair
- On-site training
- Remote support with technical knowledge
- Safety reviews and upgrades
- Energy efficiency reviews and upgrades
This is our Engineering, Fabrication and Assembly facility based in Stoke on Trent.
This is our Head Office and R&D facility for customer test firing. We can the option to fire with different sized kilns all with the option of process gases of your choice. We can follow most firing curves that are required.
Another one of our assembly halls based in Stoke on Trent
This is our Furnace Engineering and Alloy Fabrication division based in Tipton
Contact Us: For quotes, questions, and sales inquiries, please reach out to our dedicated technical sales team:
- Phone: +44 (0) 1782 824 453
- Email: email@example.com
- Social Media: Find us on Facebook Twitter Linkedin