Therser proudly holds the title of being the top manufacturer of Turnkey Kiln and Furnace solutions in the UK! With our extensive experience in this industry, we have established ourselves as the go-to choice for customers nationwide. No matter the type - Roller, Ceramic, Intermittent, Rotary, Retort, Bogie, Electric, Gas, or even Hydrogen - we have the expertise to build the perfect kiln for your specific needs.!
At Therser UK, we pride ourselves on crafting Kilns and Furnaces that are tailored to your exact specifications, ensuring they are truly unique to your company. Not only will we expertly install your new Kiln/Furnace, but we also offer comprehensive maintenance and servicing options to keep it running smoothly.
So why choose Therser UK for you next Kiln or Furnace?
1. Over 100 years' Combined Experience
2.We have over 10 different brands, making us the most diverse in the UK. Below are some of them.
3. Award winning sales and customer service team.
4. We build and deliver all over the world.
5. We offer a dynamic range of products from aerospace to futuristic battery components.
What Else Can Therser UK Offer?
What can our team offer and what services do we provide?
- Thermal process review and concept development
- Technical proposal and formal quotation
- Pre engineering to full engineering
- Stress analysis
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Heat up and heat transfer thermal analysis
- 3D modelling
- Welding and Fabrication of all the project
- Alloy fabrications
- Fibre lining
- Full refractory solutions
- Energy efficient Combustion systems
- Electric element heating systems
- Fully bespoke Automation systems
- Fully designed saggar handling systems
- Virtual reality tours of you project
- 3 in-house electrically fired test kilns, with process gas options
- Kiln calibration
- CAD drawing and design
- Project managed
- Test firings of your product
- Inhouse gas combustion training facility
- Inhouse PLC programming
- Inhouse panel building
- Hydrogen demonstrator
For further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01782 824453 to speak with a sales advisor directly.